For the months of June, July, and August, any fares booked on a Monday to Thursday will enjoy a 10% discount!! In addition, we are bringing back Sunday Fundays, in which you will be rewarded with a 5% discount!! Come enjoy a stylish experience this summer with Legendary Limousine Service!
Starting June 1st, the minimum fare will go from 2 hours to 3.
We are writing this post to inform of a pricing change coming into effect April 1st. Due to the extraordinary inflation and skyrocketing fuel, we are forced to adjust our hourly rate as follows:
- 12 passenger Lincoln Navigator – from $175/h to $180/h.
- 8 passenger Lincoln Town-Car – from $155/h to $160/h
Book now before April 1st in order to take advantage before the price comes into effect! https://legendarylimousine.ca/booking
All current bookings received before April 1st will not be affected.
Unfortunately due to the minority of our clients, we are now forced to implement a $300 damage deposit, effective immediately . It will be refunded at the end of the fare. There is ZERO TOLERANCE for alcohol consumption in our limousines (or any motor vehicle in BC) and we will terminate the fare if not compliant. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Covid Restrictions have been lifted for our industry!! We are now able to operate at full capacity! Rent your limousine today for you and your friends! Wine Tours, Weddings, graduations, and everything in between!
Since the onset of COVID-19, the PHO has issued orders, notices and guidance to help mitigate its spread. We now have a bit more relaxed restrictions in place. They are as follows:
1) are prohibited from operating PS Vehicles between 1am and 6am, except for maintenance, fueling or a related purpose.
2) can operate between 6am and 1am only for the following purposes:
a. maintenance, fueling or related purposes; or
b. transporting up to six passengers
Note: “Transporting passengers” does not include conveying a passenger for the purpose of social interaction, or another type of event in a PS Vehicle.
Failure to comply with this order may result in fines. A violation ticket of $2,300 can be issued to vehicle operators while each passenger attending a party in a PS Vehicle can receive a fine of $230.
In addition, PS Vehicle operators must ensure that passengers wear face coverings. The face covering must cover the passenger’s mouth and nose. Exceptions to this rule include:
• People with health conditions or with physical, cognitive or mental impairments who cannot wear one;
• People who cannot remove a mask on their own;
• People who are speaking to someone who is hearing impaired;
• Children under the age of 12; and
• If the mask must be removed for identification purposes.
After a the long Covid-19 downtime, we are officially opening bookings again, starting June 1st! (with restrictions, of course). These will change as the province gradually re-opens. June 15th will be the next update on these guidelines. The restrictions are currently as follows:
* No more than 6 customers in the limousine MAX.
* Must have masks on AT ALL TIMES while in the vehicle. (Only exemptions are medical)
* Sanitize hands going in and coming out of the vehicle. We will provide hand sanitizer if you don’t have your own.
* No fares between the hours of 11pm and 6am.
* Must maintain adequate distance from other patrons in the vehicle unless from same household.
All previous rules and regulations still apply which can be found here: https://legendarylimousine.ca/TOS/
We are excited to be back and provide our services once again to the amazing people of Vernon and Kelowna!
Thank you for your patronage,
The Legendary Limousine Team
For the month of August, save 15% when booking a fare that lands on a Monday thru Thursday! Perfect reason to get that weekday wine tour in and explore some of the amazing wineries in our proverbial back yard!
We understand that this has thrown a wrench in most peoples lives. And in response we are waiving our refund policy for any fares up to June 30th. We will reassess with the local/provincial/federal government policies at that time if we need to extend it further. Stay strong and we will all get thru this together!
We need some businesses from the community to build ties with! If you think your business would benefit from symbiotic relations, drop us a line!